We Are Copywriters

Intimate forum for beginner, intermediate, and experienced writers whose goal is skillful, lucrative transition into freelance professional copywriting.

You are not connected. Please login or register

First Client Sales Letter Sample

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 First Client Sales Letter Sample on Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:11 pm

[i]OK gang, here's my first (and so far, only) sales letter. It is actually a B2B sales letter because it's one business soliciting another business.

This is not the final version. I'll post that next. It was part of a basic sales funnel that I did last summer with help from another copywriter in New Zealand. He wrote about half of the sales letter, so technically, I didn't write the whole thing although he was a silent partner and I was responsible for the whole thing. Essentially, his role was like an outsourced mentor. I paid him 50 percent of the fee for the project, which was $1,375. That's actually pretty low for a sales funnel but then again, it was my first and I considered it more of a learning experience (though I never said that to the client) while doing my best.

I've included real, actual client info here so all I ask is that you respect that and not contact the client or add the info to your mailing list. (As I'm sure you wouldn't) Evil or Very Mad

Oscar's draft sales letter

final version

Last edited by Oscar on Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updating info)

View user profile http://oscarhalpert.com (currently on ice)

2 Your final version of B2B letter on Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:44 am

Oscar,

I thought it was great! I learned a lot.

Thanks for sharing.

Kind regards,

Eve Heidi

View user profile

3 Re: First Client Sales Letter Sample on Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:33 am

I agree! Great letter! Thanks so much for sharing!

Jennifer

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum